Portraits from the Symposium

As you know, I'm not an architecture kind of sketcher. I do sketch urban environment, it serves me as as a stage for my stories, I even enjoy sketching buildings some time, but my main "heroes" usually are people.
During Symposium intensive days, meeting up with other sketchers - with some of them again and with some of them for the first time - was the most exciting and fun part for me! I wish I could spend more time with each one for sketching and chatting together, and there are so many that I didn't manage to be with, so I need to wait for the next opportunity.
So for now I have with me portraits of some of you in my sketchbook. Thank you all for being a part, miss you and waiting for the next time I could capture you in my sketchbook :-)













Comments

  1. Superb! I can recognize almost them all easily!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, Cristina and Emily! happy you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely. I especially like Omar and Lapin, though they are all such good likenesses, we can recognise everyone. Such fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, dear Lynne! it's such a fun, and you was one of my favorite models as well :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Findings from the Flea Market

About Me

MG Swap Sketching Experience