Sketch-trip to Lisbon - part 2

I'm continuing my report about the sketch-trip to Lisbon.
After the successful master-class evening, I had two free days to travel and sketch as I wish. I rarely have an opportunity to be on my own for a while - when you have a big family you're always on duty ;)
I didn't wanted to do "V" at any touristic lists, just to walk at the beautiful city's streets and to sketch where I would wish. And that's what I did.
Here are some sketches from a different corners of the beautiful Lisbon. It was strange to be able to stop and sketch any time I wanted without being told: "we don't have time", "we need to go there and there" or something like that.
 
 

Of course, flights and waiting for connection in the airport were also a part of the journey:



Here you can find all my sketches from the Lisbon trip.
I'll write about how went my Freedom Revolution Workshop in the next post.

Comments

  1. נהנה מכל רישום. אורבן סקצרית אמיתית. תודה

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant post! Your day-wise experiences of Portugal are certainly a treat to read. My husband has already applied for a Visa for Portugal and we hope to get the visa pretty soon once we clear all the formalities. Meanwhile, we will try to prepare an itinerary by referencing your blog and a few other interesting travel guides. Hoping to make our Portugal trip fun-filled and memorable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Findings from the Flea Market

About Me

MG Swap Sketching Experience