Trip to South America - Part III, Paraty.

The last destination of our trip was Brazil. We landed in Rio, rented a car and headed to the Paraty direction, were we rent a hotel near the beach. The view during the taxi was so different from any place I have been before - all these tropical plants, bizarre mountains, azure sea, colorful cities made us exclaim all the way: "wow!"
Finally, when it was already dark, we arrived to the hotel, left our stuff and went to the closest restaurant to eat.
The view that I saw when I woke up in the morning and got out from our room, made me feel that I'm still dreaming. I sat down in the armchair, at the edge of the small swimming pool, surrounded by tropical plants and facing a harbor full of boats, surrounded mountains and greens. It was quiet... I prepared myself a coffee and... started to sketch! Of course, my sketch is nothing to compare to the reality, but it is make me refresh perfectly my feeling at that first morning in Paraty!
 Here are more sketches I did, mostly during the meals, when I had a chance not to hinder my family.














We spent a magic week in the Paraty area and came back to Rio for the last three days of the trip.
Will be continued!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Findings from the Flea Market

About Me

MG Swap Sketching Experience